This Wednesday, the 10th May, is the official International Stay Up All Night, Night. The origins of this event was to draw attention to how our 24 hour culture means that there are now so many people whose jobs involve them working all night. To bring some attention and awareness to those folks but also to educate people about how bad night work can be for your long term health and relationships this annual event was born
Of course staying up all night can also be for fun reasons so as per usual it is totally up to you how you want to explore this prompt
When was the last time you stayed up throughout the night? Maybe you are a parent of small children and you have sat up through the night nursing them. Maybe it was for travel reasons or maybe you are one of those folks who services the night time economy.
Of course maybe you stayed up for a party or to have sex or maybe you just talked the whole night through.
When was the last time you stayed up until dawn? Do you have a memory or experience that you treasure from an all nighter? Perhaps you used to work a night-shift job? Are you too old for that nonsense now?
As always let the prompt inspire you in whatever way works for you and reveal your revelations here this week!
- Revelations will open on a Sunday and stay open until the following Sunday
- The prompt is optional but you must add the badge to your post if you want to join in
- Please read the rules before posting to make sure your post complies with the rules
- You can find a list of upcoming prompts on the homepage
- Enter into the community spirit and try to visit at least one other blogger on the list.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter