The prompt this week is a song: Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. Here is a link to the complete lyrics and I have embed the video in case you don’t know or maybe not heard it in the long time.
How you want to use this song to inspire your post this week is totally up to you. Maybe there is a certainly line in the song that resonates with you or the song as a whole inspires thought in you. Maybe you love this song, or hate this song? Does the song inspire a particular memory in you or an association?
The video, which if you let it play seems to play the official US video straight after has some interesting imagery in it that might inspire your thoughts particularly if you wanted to go down the story/fiction route.
As always let the prompt inspire you in whatever way works for you and reveal your revelations here this week!
- Revelations will open on a Sunday and stay open until the following Sunday
- The prompt is optional but you must add the badge to your post if you want to join in
- Please read the rules before posting to make sure your post complies with the rules
- You can find a list of upcoming prompts on the homepage
- Enter into the community spirit and try to visit at least one other blogger on the list.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter