noun: queen; plural noun: queens
- the female ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position by right of birth.
- a king’s wife
- a woman or thing regarded as the finest or most outstanding in a particular sphere or group.
- the most powerful chess piece that each player has, able to move in any direction along a rank, file, or diagonal on which it stands.
Surely the definition should also include; Great band with Freddie Mercury as the lead singer?
So are you a Queen in your household? Would you want to be Queen? What does the word Queen mean to you. Is there a King to your Queen? Are you the Queen of something as in something you are good at. Is it a term you like to be addressed by in a relationship way. Maybe it is a kink related honorific
Maybe this word makes you think about a pack of cards or a fictional character.
As always let the prompt inspire you in whatever way works for you and reveal your revelations here this week!
- Revelations will open on a Sunday and stay open until the following Sunday
- The prompt is optional but you must add the badge to your post if you want to join in
- Please read the rules before posting to make sure your post complies with the rules
- You can find a list of upcoming prompts on the homepage
- Enter into the community spirit and try to visit at least one other blogger on the list.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
[…] know what to say, but know I need to write and say something. I’ll write something about being the queen […]