- the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.
- any of various forms of card game for one player, the object of which is to use up all one’s cards by forming particular arrangements and sequences. (British)
Do you have patience? Are you good at waiting? Can you lean into the experience and just go with the flow? Maybe it depends on what you are waiting for or how long the waiting is as to whether it bothers you or not.
Or maybe you are impatient. No matter what it is you hate waiting. The whole thing just makes you annoyed and irritable. Or maybe you used to be this way but have found ways to manage it better.
Do you like being made to wait for it? I will let you decide what ‘it’ is.
As always let the prompt inspire you in whatever way works for you and reveal your revelations here this week!
- Revelations will open on a Sunday and stay open until the following Sunday
- The prompt is optional but you must add the badge to your post if you want to join in
- Please read the rules before posting to make sure your post complies with the rules
- You can find a list of upcoming prompts on the homepage
- Enter into the community spirit and try to visit at least one other blogger on the list.