This weeks topic is really up to you where you want to take it as it such a broad subject but here are some thoughts/ideas if you are stuck for ideas.
Are you in a relationship and still go on dates with your partner? What is your idea of a great date night? Does a date have to be at night? Maybe you have had a great date that you like to share.
Or what of dating itself. Do you have opinions about dating apps? Do you enjoy dating? Is it a thing in and of itself or just a process to finding someone so you can stop dating?
Perhaps you have a tale of a date from hell to share? Was it funny, scary, both?
I feel like this prompt would also really lend itself to a fiction piece so maybe you have a dating sexy story to share. Remember fiction doesn’t have to be long. 100 word stories can be just as powerful as 1500 words.
As always let the prompt inspire you in whatever way works for you and reveal your revelations!
- Revelations will open on a Sunday and stay open until the following Sunday
- The prompt is optional but you must add the badge to your post if you want to join in
- Please read the rules before posting to make sure your post complies with the rules
- You can find a list of upcoming prompts on the homepage
- Enter into the community spirit and try to visit at least one other blogger on the list.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter