“People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint – it’s more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly… time-y wimey… stuff.” ~ Dr Who (10th Doctor)
There are so many quotes about time but surely none so fabulous as this nugget of wisdom from The Doctor. I think the pandemic and lockdown etc really made em realise how much of an illusion time is and how it is for to become distorted and not really mean anything. Which is in stark contrast to modern society really, because everything seems to be about time.
Anyway, before I end up writing my post here rather than on my blog the topic for the next two weeks is time and as always use that in whatever way works for you. Are you short of time? Has time passed too quickly? Is it dragging as you wait for something or someone? Do you always feel like you are short on time? Do you look and wonder where the years/time has gone? Is there something in your life that so wish you had more time for?
As always let the prompt inspire you in whatever way works for you and reveal your revelations here this week!
This prompt will stay live until the 21st October
- Revelations will open on a Sunday and stay open for two weeks.
- The prompt is optional but you must add the badge to your post if you want to join in
- Please read the rules before posting to make sure your post complies with the rules
- You can find a list of upcoming prompts on the homepage
- Enter into the community spirit and try to visit at least one other blogger on the list.